1. When can I contact Trans Himalayan Holidays?
You can call us on +91 8263 01 0000, 9318 16 0000 24X7 helpline service.
2. Does the agent help right through the end of the opted tour?
Our representatives will assist you in the best possible way and will personally monitor your opted tour package, helping you enjoy your business or leisure trip.
3. What are the payment options?
Customers can pay the 75% advance payment through net banking, cash payment in our current account and the balance payment would strictly by cash only.
4. In what period of time can I pay for the booking?
In general the payment has to be made at least one month before the begining of the tour.
5. What are the net banking options?
You can make an online transfer from your account to our account directly by logging-in into your account. Typically for most banks you have to first add a payee first and then make a payment.
6. Payment from which all banks is accepted?
Payment from all the national as well as international banks is accepted.
7. How many days prior to the journey should I book the Tour Package?
There is no specific date, however it is advisable to book your tour well in advance.
8. Is there an option to cancel the booking?
Yes there is, but at the same time you will have to pay the cancellation amount which varies on the type of tour and the time remaining between the starting date and the cancellation of the tour.